One Random Bunny2 One Random Bunny2

What?

I don't quite understand what any of that was about. So... next tie maybe make sure there is a plot, maybe? But you deserve 4 stars for the effort which it looked you had put in.

Stick em Up Stick em Up

Hmmmm...

This looks like Pivot to me. Oh well, I liked the ideas similiar to 'Stickfigures on Crack'

(Clouds) (Clouds)

Lol

I actually really liked it, It made me laugh for some reason. XD. Either way it cheered me up the way you sped up the song it and sync'd it exactly

Blast Animation 2 Blast Animation 2

"Ok"

Well using Stickmen is a bad idea unless you can really pull it off and make something wickid, the sound wasn't in sync but other then that you got the basic stuff down, so ill give you a 3/10 and a 1/5

trut30 responds:

I'am only in my third mont of animating and im only 12, so i can see what you mean. Plus i just updated it.

RE: RE:

Epic

Your Animations are just so GODLY xD. So anyway it'll be great if there was like Animation where there is one super powered ass kicking stick against a load of other super powered ass kicking sticks. Just an idea anyway its cool :)

Ace0fredspades responds:

wtf, Right now I'm making smth like this!

Madness Redeemer Madness Redeemer

Kickass

This is great and i really love the song lol

Madness Combat Madness Combat

Awesome

Awesome just totally great

Billy Exorcist Billy Exorcist

creepy

u know ur going to make some person sick
its great but really Creepy

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

its cool

its cool but needs to be longer and not much fun to watch it gets a bit boring after a while but its ok